Blast Rooms | Blast Booths
Blast Rooms and Blast Booths
IWM's comprehensive offering includes a wide variety of blast rooms and booths in many sizes and configurations precisely tailored to your specific needs. Offering a maximum of flexibility, our blast rooms are designed to meet and exceed the most stringent requirements in air blasting.
Typical areas of application for our blast rooms and booths are:
- Steel building and foundry industries
- Machine building industry
- Rail vehicles and auto body industries
- Naval and aviation industries
- Small trades
Key Features of IWM Blast Rooms and Booths:
- Different sizes allow solutions customised for applications ranging from the treatment of single parts to series production.
- Modular design
- Novel blast media recovery system with flexible scraper
- Easy to operate
- Installation requires only minor excavation and foundation work. If necessary, direct placement on an existing factory floor is possible.
- State-of-the-art design
- Safe working environment
- Longevity and reliability
- Optimum price/performance ratio
IWM Blast Rooms And Booths – Striking Features And Characteristics
- Working environment: highly efficient dust collector system to provide optimum working conditions and operator visibility.
- Dust extraction: collector system with central controls for automatic ventilation and monitoring of filter cartridges.
- Lighting: energy-saving mercury vapour lamps for even blast room illumination to ensure optimum operator visibility.
- Cargo doors: e.g. automatic roller shutters
- Service door: access door with safety switch, viewing window and emergency lighting.
Blast Media Recovery System
Efficiency, reliability and cost-effectiveness of a blast room are directly linked to the quality and performance of the blast media recovery floor used.
- FlexMatic, the novel modular abrasive recovery floor system, offers a wide variety of unique features:Low energy consumption
- No costly excavation and foundation work
- Silent operation
- Rapid installation
- Automatic adaptation to abrasive throughput
If you require more detailed information, please do not hesitate to contact us!